On Saturday, 26 January 2013 over 15,000 people gathered in Lewisham in a show of unity against proposed plans to close Lewisham Hospital A&E.
A selection of photos and video showing the breadth of opposition as the public, unions, health professionals, activists and politicians came together under one banner, Save Lewisham Hospital A&E.
You can view more photos from today’s demo on the alternativeSE4 Facebook page.
More video footage can be viewed on the alternativeSE4 YouTube channel.
(1) Lewisham Academy Trust Hit by £4m Fraud
(2) The Deptford-Catford Corridor
(3) The Men Who Would Be Mayor of Lewisham
(4) Overseas Buyers Snap Up Lewisham's New Homes
(5) Interview with Cafe No. 178
© 2014 alternativeSE4. All Rights Reserved.